Monday 26 March 2012

Solo Sunday

Going solo this Sunday 

This Sunday saw me up at  the windfarm but solo this time and no HF just me and the good old yaesu ft-8800 VHF-UHF radio I had a few contacts  

OS map of were I was 



operating conditions were tough
Its always clear here,I wonder why ?

I think I need to re-think the mast clamps



















 The list of people I talked to and links to their respective qrz page via a link on their call-sign  please note you must log in to qrz before you click on the links , thank you .


  1. G4ZOI       Dean out in Middlesbrough
  2. 2E0CSD  Craig down in Keighley
  3. MW0UPH Aled over in Blaenau Ffestiniog 
  4. M0MTV     Paul  parked at Eden park Manchester
  5. G8POK    Graham parked over in Holm moss looking down on me ,nice geetar G
  6. G6YGJ      Bob down there in Bradford
  7. G4FPS     Peter in Macclesfield (no qrz page)
  8. 2E0EYP   Jimmy on a hill near Congleton (no qrz page)
  9. G1NVY     Ken about 7 miles from Liverpool
  10. M6BLV    John over in Ellesmere port
  11. G0VWP   Terry over in York 
Thanks you for reading my blog and hello to the two guys on the Honda step through's one was trying to ride over a sofa that had been dumped and the other was filming him on his eyephone 

(c) 2012 m1pac productions


No comments: