Sunday 6 April 2014

The Blackpool Rally 2014


As seen  from the other side of the table 


This Year at Blackpool I was on the other side of the table helping my good chum Adam (2E0LXA) with his DMR Radio equipment. He had booked two tables and I had some stuff to shift  we set of  early  and we got there with  lots  of time to spare to finalize the setting up .
We had already been the night before to set the tables out and fix  the banners to them ,all that was needed was to write out the prices for some items .

The Blackpool rally is always a good one to attend , even if you don't buy anything there is lots to do and see. 
I have been going for a long time and as long as I can I will attend future rallies.
M1PAC behind the tables of the HAM DMR Stand at the Blackpool Rally
Adam with prospective buyer

The stand at Blackpool







DMR UK

Traders 


Radioworld stand


Lammcomms stand

THE BAR





The view from the table 

My Ju.... Equipment  to sell .



I found A few bits and pieces that I needed as well as some new AA rechargeable batteries for my camera.
I hope to be on the other side next year as there is a whole lot of sitting around waiting for people to come an buy your equipment.


All photos (c) M1PAC 2014 m1pac productions 

No comments: