Monday 24 January 2011

Thinning out the shack

Well as you can see I have tinned out the shack, the new picture says it all. with the coming of the new year saw me loose my little black and white doggy friend known as Baron The Dog. I Miss him. for those of you who would like to see the pictures I had taken of him they are available to see on my facebook Click on photos and look for pictures of Baron.
But for now here is a compilation of the pictures I took at the rally

THE RED ROSE RALLY IN MANCHESTER JAN 16th 2011


 I did go to the red rose rally over in Manchester near the Trafford centre. it was easy to find and was well sign posted to the event ,this is thanks to the people at the West Manchester Radio Club who's website is here WMRC. It wasn't a bad event there was a good attendance, And the lads from LAM were there, and the link to their website is here LAMCOMMS , I actually met someone that reads my blog! thanks mate please keep reading and do pop a comment on it will be nice to catch up.
Bye for now and thanks for reading my blog 73 de M1PAC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to put a face to the text Phil!
If you're going to Blackpool, I'll see you there.
Cheers for putting the pictures up of the rally and keep up the blog.
It makes good reading :)

Cheers!
Martin.
M3POG.